JOB VACANCY FOR POST-DOCTORAL RESEARCHER WITH EXPRIENCE IN ANTIBACTERIAL DISCOVERY AND DEVELOPMENT
ARAID Foundation is offering a job vacancy as Post-Doctoral Researcher with experience in antibacterial discovery and development.
• PhD degree.
• The successful candidate would not have resided in Spain for more than 12 months in the 3 years previous to the date of October 10, 2019.
• At least 4 years of working experience with Mycobacteria in a biosafety level 2 (BSL2) setting.
• Experience in the field of discovery and development of antimicrobials.
Roles: The selected candidate will perform tasks under the project “Designing optimal regimes for tuberculosis therapy using one-step high content dynamic in vitro kill kinetic assay linked to hollow fiber studies” funded by the “Tres Cantos Open Lab Foundation (TCOLF)” under the supervision of an ARAID investigator.
Mobility and Experience required by TCOLF guidelines: https://www.openlabfoundation.org/Content/Assets/docs/TCOLF_ProjectAppro...
Length of contract: One year.
Starting date: October 1, 2020
Working place: “Diseases of the Developing World” (DDW) Campus that GlaxoSmithKline has in Tres Cantos, Madrid.
Compensation: the successful candidate will be compensated according to experience. In addition, accommodation cost at DDW will be provided to the visiting scientist according to TCOLF accommodation policies.
Candidate selection: Candidates should send an application cover letter and full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before August 22, 2020.
ARAID Foundation could invite candidates for an interview or ask for supporting information of CV merits.
Ideal Candidate attributes:
• PhD in molecular microbiology, or disciplines related to antimicrobial discovery and development.
• Working experience with M. tuberculosis in a BSL3 setting.
• Working experience in biochemical procedure and protein purification and characterization.
• Working experience in biochemistry procedures and protein purification and characterization.
• Working experience with screens of chemical libraries.
• English fluency, mobility flexibility and project management.
Please, check the attached document for this information.